Sunday, September 9, 2012

My Week in Review - September 9, 2012

Monday – 30 min walk
Tuesday – 30 min Run/Walk/Run intervals
Wednesday – 30 min walk
Thursday – 30 min Run/walk/run intervals
Friday – Rest Day
Saturday – Rest Day
Sunday- Rest Day
Do you see anything strange about this week?  It’s the first official week of Tinkerbell Training...and I had three rest days in a row.  Brutal!  In my defense, it’s been a tough week for my family.  We lost a very special man and everyone is struggling.  But taking three rest days in a row isn’t doing me any good.  Logically, I know that I need to be active, that it will help me get through this.  But, my heart is sad and it’s hard to get moving.  Tomorrow though, I am setting my alarm, dragging myself out of bed, and hitting the pavement.  Dale, for you, I will remember that each day is a blessing, nothing is more important than family and friends, and life should be cherished.

I had several posts written and ready to post for last week, so I’ll share them with you this week.    A couple months ago, I bought a little wooden block with a quote on it I love.  I’ll end this week off by sharing it with you.  
  attachment: photo.JPG

 
R.I.P. Dale Douglas Fisher

Question of the Day: OK, for today it's not a question, it's more of a request.  Take tonight to hug your children, your spouse, your family, or your friends.  Take a good look at them and take a second to remember just how lucky you are to have them in your life.  And then tell them...you'll never regret telling someone special that you love them. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment