Monday, January 10, 2011

Welcome

Welcome.   Welcome to me, to the world of blogging.  And welcome to you, everyone who's found my humble little "diary".  I have been contemplating joining the blogging world for a long time now....who am I kidding...dreaming about it actually, but I couldn't quite find my niche.  What would I title it?  3 under 3, in reference to my kids?  I couldn't think of something original that I loved.  Would I write about my family, the books I am reading, the movies I have watched, or the recipes I like.  What about my hopes and fears, my struggles, the ups and downs and everything in between.  Or would I use it to share my opinions and advice, things I have learned as a mother, as a wife, as a daughter, granddaughter, sister and friend.  And today it hit me. 

Write about it all.  Everything.  I don't quite know what my niche is yet.  I haven't found it.  But maybe that's the point.  Maybe most of us are working on "finding ourselves" everyday.  Maybe it truly is about the journey not the destination.  I love reading a good book or escaping myself in a movie.  I love being a wife.  I love cooking, chatting on the phone, Facebook, emails and getting parcels in the mail.  I love learning new things and going for a drive on the back roads with my husband.  And especially, I love being a Mom.  I love the first time I held my babies.  I love their giggles and when my daughter tells me she loves me "infinity and beyond".  Most of all, I love that moment when they hug me and their little faces snuggle into my neck.  I gives me tears just writing about it. 

So this blog will be about me.  It'll be about the good days and the bad.  The things I'm proud of, and the things that embarrass me.  The ups and downs of this world, and the times that it has spun me right around.  I'll talk about the past, the present, and the future....or at least what I see as the future.  It will be my diary.  I realized I might wait forever to find that one specialized slot that I will fit into.  So this is me today.  I'm just an everyday girl.





(Photo: Marg Lou Designs, http://marglowdesigns.typepad.com/marg_low_designs/ )
       

No comments:

Post a Comment